Thursday, November 08, 2007

 

Mornings

chibiguri seems to have a thing for waking up early these days. Today, I woke up around 6:30, and chibiguri promptly decided that this was a Good Time for him to awake as well. SO by the time I had showered and was ready to leave for the office, chibiguri was already up and busy. I don't know if this is a trend, but I hope that he at least goes to bed early tonight. Going late to bed and early to rise tends to have a detrimental effect on my sleeping habits, not to mention those of Amaguri.

On the bright side, it is easier to get him into his clothes when he is awake and alert than when he just wants to go back to sleep- he can be placed in front of the TV as we maneuver him into his clothes, whereas if he is still sleepy, he does his best to wriggle back under the covers- our covers, naturally.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?